Mentor UT Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector
With the GE Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time. This solution enables you to achieve the outstanding performance you want, with unparalleled compatibility you need, bringing the power of ultrasonic phased array inspection to everyday use.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- High-performance Design: powerful 32:32 phased array flaw detector (upgradable to 32:128) with conventional UT channel and 20kHz pulse repetition frequency (RPF)
- Rugged Durability: stands up to tough environments with an IP65 durability rating
- More productive, quality inspections: user-defined inspection “apps” or pre-installed apps on the device tailored to your needs
- Unparalleled compatibility: easily pairs with GE’s industry leading dual-element linear DM probes for corrosion inspection, linear array probes for weld and composite inspection and a wide variety of commercially available scanners
- Intuitive operation: glove-friendly, customizable touch-screen UI, and on-board wireless connectivity and data export to streamline reporting and analysis (offline analysis software included
- Save time and resources: specialized workflows simplify complex inspections for increased efficiency and easier training