General Use Phased Array Probes
GE’s Inspection Technologies business manufactures a wide variety of phased array transducers for use with Phasor XS and other ultrasonic flaw detectors. These standard phased array transducers cover a broad application spectrum, all offer three connector options, and are manufactured to GE’s high quality standards.
$1,640.00 – $5,170.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
PhasorOmniscan™ *Hypertronics™ **
- Wide range of applications
- 3 different connector types available
- Used with wedges, delay lines, or wear caps
- Used for sector scanning or linear scanning
- General weld inspection
- Tubes, pipes, tanks, pressure vessels
- Axles, forgings, castings
- Bridges and other structures
- Railroad wheels and rail
- Pumps, valve housings
- Turbine blades, shafts
- Wheel rims
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the GE products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with GE products.
Old Probe Cross Reference Information
|Old Phasor Part Number||New Phasor Part Number|