General Use Phased Array Probes
GE’s Inspection Technologies business manufactures a wide variety of phased array transducers for use with Phasor XS and other ultrasonic flaw detectors. These standard phased array transducers cover a broad application spectrum, all offer three connector options, and are manufactured to GE’s high quality standards.
$1,665.00 – $4,832.00
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
PhasorOmniscan™ *Hypertronics™ **
- Wide range of applications
- 3 different connector types available
- Used with wedges, delay lines, or wear caps
- Used for sector scanning or linear scanning
- General weld inspection
- Tubes, pipes, tanks, pressure vessels
- Axles, forgings, castings
- Bridges and other structures
- Railroad wheels and rail
- Pumps, valve housings
- Turbine blades, shafts
- Wheel rims
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the GE products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with GE products.
Old Probe Cross Reference Information
|Old Phasor Part Number||New Phasor Part Number|