Phased Array Corrosion Probes
The unique phased array probes developed for corrosion monitoring are multi-element arrays which provide comprehensive linear coverage AND excellent near surface resolution. This revolutionary combination is ideal for quickly detecting and measuring corrosion.
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
PhasorOmniscan™ *Hypertronics™ **
- Remaining wall thickness, corrosion, erosion
- Near surface flaw detection
- Bond testing
- Amazing near surface resolution; 1.9 mm (0.075″) on a #4 flat bottomed hole (1.5 mm / 0.062″ diameter)
- Optimum test range 1.9 mm (0.075″) to 25.4 mm (1″) in steel
- Adjustable wear bars
- Available with 3 different connectors
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the GE products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with GE products.