F Style Fingertip Contact Transducers
- Permanent, abrasion—resistant wear plate
- Best match to metals
- Higher gain reserve than protective face models
- Fingertip models for access to tight spaces
- Comfortable grip
- Side mounted Microdot connector
- Custom configurations are available by special order
$375.00 – $539.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
F Style Contact transducers are small diameter fingertip probes with a right angle mounted Microdot connector.
Benchmark Series, with Benchmark Composite® elements, are best for punching through highly attenuative materials.
Gamma Series are recommended for applications where high sensitivity and penetration are essential.
Alpha Series are designed for optimum damping and resolution.
• General purpose, metal parts with simple geometry
• Manual inspection of plate, large forgings, billets, castings
• Smaller models for pipe and tube, tanks, bars, small forgings
• Lamination, delamination
• Bond testing
• Thick sections or difficult to penetrate materials