ADP and FDU Style Dual Element Contact Transducers
- Excellent near surface resolution
- Improved coupling on curved and rough surfaces
- Reduce noise caused by scattering
- Can be contoured for curved parts
- ADP Style transducers have fixed BNC cables while FDU Style transducers have side mounted MMD connectors and require standard MMD to BNC dual cable (sold separately)
- Custom configurations are available by special order
$428.00 – $649.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Dual Element Transducers are for general flaw detection and thickness gauging on materials with irregular or pitted surfaces. The ADP and RC models are color coded for quick frequency identification.
The low profile ADP model has a potted BNC cable.
The RC Dual models have a 4-pin LEMO connector which allows for quick and easy cable replacement.
All FDU models have mini Microdot threaded connectors.
All models may be contoured to fit ID and OD curvatures.
• Remaining wall thickness, corrosion, erosion
• Near surface flaw detection
• Small parts—screws, bolts, pins
• Cladding and weld overlay
• Bond testing
• Railroad wheels
• Core flaws in shafts, bars, billets
• Coarse grain materials