phoenix v|tome|x m
The phoenix v|tome|x m is a versatile X-ray microfocus CT system for 3D metrology and analysis with up to 300 kV / 500 W. For the first time, GE’s unique X-ray tube is available in a compact CT system for industrial process control as well as for scientific research applications. Beyond down to < 1 µm detail detectability, the system offers industry leading magnification and power at 300 kV. GE’s high dynamic DXR digital detector array and the click & measure|CT automatization functionality make it an efficient 3D tool. The v|tome|x m is the first industrial mircoCT scanner with GE’s breakthrough scatter|correct technology. This technological advancement automatically removes scatter artifacts from CT volume, allowing users to gain significant improved CT results compared to conventional cone beam microCT.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- First industrial microCT system with advanced scatter|correct technology for highly improved CT quality level compared to conventional microfocus cone beam CT
- High precision 3D metrology and non-destructive testing tasks performed with minimal operator training
- Increased throughput due to high power X-ray tube, efficient, fast detector technology and a high grade of automation
- Very high image quality due to unique GE DXR detector array (up to 30 fps) for extremely fast CT data acquisition
- All major hardware and CT software components of the system are proprietary GE technology optimally compatible with one another
- NEW: The phoenix v|tome|x m is now also available in specific countries as special metrology edition with a measurement accuracy of 4+L/100 µm referring to VDI 2630 guideline (measured as deviation of sphere distance in tomographic static mode SD (TS), method details referring to VDI 2630-1.3 guideline on request, valid only for phoenix v|tome|x m metrology edition).
- First compact 300 kV microfocus CT system with < 1 µm detail detectability
- Industry-leading magnification and power at 300 kV for high absorbing samples
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power µCT as well as high resolution nanoCT®
- Optimized ease of use due to advanced phoenix datos|x CT software with automated click & measure|CT option
- Optimized CT acquisition conditions and 3D metrology package with temperature stabilized X-ray tube, digital detector array and cabinet as well as high accuracy direct measuring system