speed|scan CT 64
GE’s speed|scan CT 64 is a new automated high-speed computed tomography system for production process control and optimization. Advanced medical GE gantry based computed tomography (CT) provides technology that has been established over a period of nearly four decades and now is available for revolutionary high-speed process control in industry. 4x faster than the first speed|scan generation and several hundred times faster than conventional industrial fan beam CT.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Features and Benefits
- Productivity and quality gain due to quantitative 3D automated defect recognition and dimensional control
- Cost savings due to faster product ramp up times and minimized rejects
- Up to 100 % 3D production control of large castings 64-channel data acquisition and patented quick-slide manipulator for rapid sample throughput rate
- Scan speed down to 15 sec. for a cylinder head allows several hundred times faster 3D inspection compared to conventional industrial fan beam
- CT Max. sample size ~600 mm diameter x 900 mm length (23.6” x 35.4”); max. scan diameter ~500 mm (19.6”)
- Optimized ease of use and cost of ownership due to high grade of automatization