DMS Go+ Series A-Scan Thickness Gauge
The new DMS Go+ Series of A-scan thickness gauges provides accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data in a wide range of applications and environments. From simple A-scan verification to B-scan to full Data Recording capabilities, one of the DMS Go+ instruments will meet your corrosion thickness application needs.
*LIMITED TIME OFFERS Shown in Selection Below.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Contact us on how to upgrade your DMS Go+ Instrument to include a full USM Go+ Flaw Detector just by updating the software!
The DMS Go+ Series uses the same operating platform and hardware as the state-of-the-art USM Go+ portable flaw detector. This offers the ability to have an A-scan thickness gauge and full-fledged flaw detector in one powerful & flexible instrument.
Choose from three DMS Go+ models to match your specific application:
All three models feature intuitive, easy-to-use arrow-keypad control and carry out from simple A-scan verification to B-scan and full Data Recording. The three thickness gauges are easy to upgrade with additional features and capabilities in order to form a powerful and flexible NDT inspection tool that meets your corrosion thickness application needs.
- Intuitive arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operators
- Portrait or landscape views to match user preference
- A large, 800×480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eyestrain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)*
- Save and load parameter sets for easy recall and repeatability from inspection to inspection
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments*. The DMS Go+ and DMS Go+ Advanced models offer expanded data recording capability with additional boiler, custom grid, custom linear, custom point, and 3D, & 4D file structures via UltraMATE
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems
- Export data in multiple file formats (e.g. CSV, PDF, DAT, XML, JPG screen capture)
- Compatible with many of the popular mechanical integrity risk-based inspection data management analysis programs. SDK (software development kit) available to link to other software programs