ULTRAGEL II® (Silicone-free) General Purpose Couplant
Ultragel® II is an industry-leading, high-performance, ultrasonic couplant for flaw detection and sizing, thickness gauging, flow metering and acoustic emission testing.
Ultragel II is widely recognized as the industry’s most dependable and popular ultrasonic couplant. This general-purpose medium viscosity gel is known for its outstanding performance, excellent corrosion protection, thixotropic properties and comprehensive range of specifications and approvals.
Ultragel II is Pratt & Whitney approved and meets nuclear grade specifications for halogen and sulfur levels.
$0.00 – $2,438.00
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Clings well to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Fills in depressions in rough surfaces
- Highest corrosion protection
- Slow drying for longer inspection time
- Provides good transducer lubrication
- Increased acoustic impedance reduces surface noise
- Wide range of specifications and approvals
- Thixotropic gel
- Great surface wetting
- Nuclear grade
- Aerospace approvals
- Hydrogen embrittlement testing
- ASTM F519
- ASTM F945
- ASTM F945 or PWA 36604, MCL E-205 Type II
- Pratt & Whitney PMC 4384