PocketMIKE Compact Thickness Gauge – Discontinued
This product has been discontinued.
Waygate’s PocketMIKE features an integrated product design that combines the instrument and transducer into a single package, allowing for true single hand operation and providing a very capable, yet simple to use device.
Instrument kit includes integrated 5MHZ transducer; Alkaline battery; Operation Manual; Hard cover Carrying Case and Certificate of Calibration.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design: probe and display unit in one and the same instrument – Never brake a cable again!
- Direct readout of the digitally displayed thickness value on large, pivoting LCD display
- Easy and straight-forward operation via four keys
- Calibration to known wall thickness or to known material velocity
- Optional high contrast back light (ON, OFF, AUTOMATIC)
- Integrated, exchangeable 5 MHz probe for all standard applications
- Measurement range from 1 mm to 250 mm (0.040 inch to 9.999 inch) depending on material and surface
- Standard AA batteries
- Machined stainless steel housing environmentally sealed for measurements under rough conditions
- Packaged in a machined stainless steel housing environmentally sealed to IP67
- Four button operation and Automatic On-Block Probe Zero