DMS 2 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with A-Scan and B-Scan – Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. Please see the DMS Go+ Thickness Gauge for a suitable replacement option.
The DMS 2 is the solution to your test problems dealing with corrosion inspections – even, and especially, when it comes to handling demanding and critical test tasks – for example on coated components or at high temperatures.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Advanced Thickness Measurement
- No need to remove coatings (paint) – measure through coatings without including the coating layer in the digital thickness reading
- Stable high-temperature measurement up to 1000ºF with HT400A probe and armor jacketed cable
- MIN CAP captures the minimum thickness for a series of measurements and displays the associated A-Scan (32 Hz acquisition rate)
- DIALOG Intelligent Probes are automatically recognized for optimum instrument setup, performance, and documentation
- Automatic probe zero corrects for delay line dimensional changes (wear & growth)
- 8 Hz selection updates the display twice as fast as normal for immediate response and enhances test results when movement of the probe is necessary vs. spot testing
- SIP mode utilizes single-element probes for attenuative or thick materials
- Gain is readily adjustable in 1 dB steps via a direct access key
- Freeze locks the A-Scan display for evaluation and verification of the echoes; makes time base parameter adjustments easy
- 4 band passes automatically optimize the receiver bandwidth to match the frequency of the probe for best results
- RF display provides additional waveform information to assist with difficult measurement applications (DMS 2 only)
Easy to Use
- Direct access keys are at your fingertips for immediate adjustment of operating parameters
- Convenient color coded keypad layout
- Frequent text messages guide operation
- Compact, comfortable, one-hand control (left or right hand)
- TEST key simulates a home key to jump to test/measurement menu
- Dual/Dual-Multi hot key allows for fast toggle between Dual and Dual-Multi (thru-coat) modes
- Store/recall 20 parameter sets for fast instrument setup and repeatable test results
- Lockable keypad prevents accidental changes to operating parameters
Rugged, practical packaging…
- Custom molded, gasket-sealed, high-impact resistant plastic housing for dependable trouble free use
- Robust, rubber case for added protection in tough field environments
- Padded hand strap, neck strap, waist belt, & prop-up stand are convenient features of the rubber case • Full week’s work (40 hours) of use on 4 standard AA alkaline batteries – no special battery packs or battery chargers needed
- I/O & AC power connectors plugged by the rubber case to prevent connector contamination
No resources available.