Dual Element (TR) Contact Transducers (European Standards) SEB, MSEB and SEB.KF Styles
SEB Series – Standard probes for detection of core flaws in bars, billets or axles and shafts. Often used for detection of small flaws within limited flaw expectancy ranges of middle-sized and large objects. Well suited for determination of the precise extension of defects areas in plane parallel objects.
MSEB Series – Much used probes for evaluation of all types of small parts (e.g. screws, bolts or nuts). They are also used for wall and remaining thickness measurements (e.g. eroded and corroded tubes).
SEB.KF Series – Special probes having a low height and small element diameter, for the detection of small and smallest flaws near the surface. The compact shape enables this type of probe to be used in critical positions and ones where access is limited.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Transmit and receive elements separated by crosstalk barrier
- Requires couplant layer, typically a gel, oil, or paste
- Typically used for manual inspection
- Remaining wall thickness, corrosion, erosion
- Near surface flaw detection
- Small parts—screws, bolts, pins
- Cladding and weld overlay
- Bond testing
- Railroad wheels
- Core flaws in shafts, bars, billets
- Coarse grain materials
Features and Benefits
- Excellent near surface resolution.
- Improved coupling on curved and rough surfaces
- Reduce noise caused by scattering
- Can be contoured for curved parts
- Side Mounted Lemo 00 connectors, (side mounted microdot SEB.KF type)