Wear Resistant Transducers (European Standards) K,G, K.N, K.K, G.N, G.K, and G.KB Styles
K.G and K.N Series – High resolution straight-beam probes with various frequencies, element diameters of 24 mm and 10 mm, wear resisting contact surface and Lemo 00 socket. F series with plastic housing and E series with steel housing.
G.N, G.K and G.KB Series – Extremely highly damped and wide band shockware probes which produce a very short sound pulse. They enable good differentiation between compact and individual flaws and flawed areas, they also have a good penetration capability in in-homogeneous material (cast structures, composite materials).
K.K Series – Small probes for detection of very small reflectors on small objects or positions which are not easily accessible on larger objects. The range of frequencies which are offered enables selecting a probe with the most favorable beam shape (positioning of the near field length into the flaw expectancy area).
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Permanent, abrasion-resistant wear plate
- Best match to metals
- Higher gain reserve than protective face models
- Fingertip models for access to tight spaces
- Comfortable grip
- Side mounted Lemo 00 connectors, side mounted Microdot on K..K and G..K types.
Features and Benefits:
- General purpose, metal parts with simple geometry
- Manual inspection of plate, large forgings, billets, castings
- Smaller models for pipe and tube, tanks, bars, small forgings
- Lamination, delamination
- Bond testing
- Thick sections or difficult to penetrate materials