Large Angle Beam Transducers (European Standards) WB/WK and SWB/SWK Styles
WB/WK Series – Used for testing of large objects made of non-alloyed and low-alloyed steels (e.g. thick walled containers, axle shafts, all types of thick welds). WK probes generate very short echo pulses.
SWB/SWK Series – These probes are very versatile testing tools due to their good near resolution power and narrow beam spread. They enable to test small parts as well as large objects. The case dimensions are ideal for manual testing. The SWK probes generate very short echo pulses.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- General weld inspection, larger objects, thicker sections
- Pipes, tanks, pressure vessels
- Axles, forgings, castings
- Bridges and other structures
- Railroad wheels and rail
- Replicable & Integrated wedges
Features and Benefits
- Integral Wedge
- Maximum precision and repeatability for DGS flaw sizing method
- Durable, ergonomically designed cast housing
- Lemo 1 connector on WB and WK types, side mount standard, top mount optional
- Lemo 00 connector on SWB, SWK, MWB and MWK types, side mount standard, top mount optional