AutoSigma 3000 Conductivity Meter – Discontinued
This product has been discontinued. Please see the SigmaCheck 2 Eddy Current Conductivity Meter for a suitable replacement option.
The AutoSigma 3000 is designed for operator convenience. The lightweight, battery powered unit is easy to carry and easy to hold during inspections. A large character, backlit display makes reading easy even in low light conditions.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
The AutoSigma 3000 has many applications within the field of electrical conductivity testing. It is suitable for:
- Alloy identification and verification
- The verification of heat treatment during manufacture and to detect in-service heat damage (e.g. in aircraft)
- The detection of changes in material grade
- Metal sorting
- Determination of the density of powder metal parts
- To measure the electrical conductivity of material (wire, bus bars and conductors) during production and in-service
No resources available.