SNUP-LO – Longitudinal SAW Inspection System
SNUP-LO is designed for ultrasonic weld seam and Heat Affected Zone (HAZ) inspection of Linear Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) pipe meeting the needs of API, DNV and other oil and gas transmission pipeline standards. SNUP systems are available in conventional or phased array ultrasonic configurations to assess weld quality prior to expansion and hydrostatic testing as well as for final test.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Meets final test requirements for API 5L, DNV-OS-F101, and other major global pipeline standards.
- Phased Array and Conventional Ultrasonic options
- Automated, motorized probe adjustment to dramatically reduce setup times
- Laser weld seam tracking to ensure proper alignment with weld geometry
- Throughput speeds up to 30 m/min (98.43 ft/min)
- Optional pipe end test capabilities.
- No dimensional or wall thickness limitations
- Different probe configurations depending on the specification