Magnaflux Custom Liquid Penetrant Testing Equipment
Magnaflux’s modular penetrant equipment design makes it simple and cost-effective to build the right equipment for every process, including water wash, lipophilic and hydrophilic LPI testing, while also conforming easily to fit the required work flow and available floor space with straight line, U-shaped and L-shaped designs.
Durable, industrial-duty construction will stand up to years of heavy daily use in demanding NDT environments with minimal maintenance or down-time.
Contact us for additional information on Magnaflux modular penetrant equipment.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Modular design for flexibility & versatility
- Easily conforms to fit to the necessary work flow and available floor space with straight line, U-shaped and L-shaped designs
- Ergonomic conveyor rollers allow operators to effortlessly and quickly move parts through the system
- Multiple penetrant application methods, including dip or conventional spray, for added process changeability
- Optional Power Immersion automatically raises & lowers parts for better operator ergonomics, especially with heavy parts
- Optional Split Roof can accommodate overhead crane for part handling
- Optional Counterbalanced Manual Doors available instead of curtains
Durable, reliable & cost-effective
- Modular design makes it simple and cost-effective to build the right equipment for every process, including water wash, lipophilic and hydrophilic
- Durable stainless steel tanks will stand up to demanding NDT environments with minimal maintenance or down-time
- Dynamic Cloud Developer Station increases through-put by eliminating the need for maintenance checks
- Energy efficient Dryer Station
Quick Calibration for ASTM and Nadcap
- Calibrate the Rinse Station quickly and meet ASTM and Nadcap requirements with quick-disconnect gauges
- Front-mounted port on Dryer Station makes calibration fast and simple
- Penetrant Dip Tank
- Penetrant Spray
- Emulsifier Dip Tank
- Rinse Spray
- Dynamic Cloud Developer
- Inspection Booth