FLIR IR Windows
Eliminate the need for opening electrical enclosures and protect yourself from the threat of arc flash injuries with new FLIR IR Windows. Anywhere from 5 to 10 arc flash accidents occur every day in the U.S., resulting in severe burn injuries that affect over 2,000 workers annually. The costs in lives, livelihoods, and liability claims can be enormous. Fortunately, new FLIR IR Windows now offer a solution to help reduce exposure so you can perform scans safely, more efficiently, and confidently that comply with NFPA 70E requirements.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
FLIR IR Window Features
- Easy Installation – Only one hole to drill and FLIR’s single PIRma-Lock™ ring nut to tighten; same design as conduit connections that use standard US punch tools
- PIRma-Lock™ Reliability – Tried and true locknut technology makes FLIR’s IR Windows’ self-grounding locking ring an IR windows first, with teeth that bite tight to the inside of the panel
- Quick Access Hinged Cover – IR Windows’ simple flip-open cover with integrated equipment ID label stays permanently attached so it never gets dropped, mismatched, or lost
- Broadband Transmission – Crystal lens supports short, mid, and longwave IR cameras, visual inspections, and fusion technology; allows FLIR cameras with integrated lamps to capture video documentation
- Stainless Steel Option – No dis-similar metal concerns with stainless steel cabinets, increased corrosion resistance, and durability for harsh or exterior environments