FLIR Ex Series Thermal Imaging Cameras
Introducing the FLIR E4, E5, E6, and E8 Infrared Cameras with MSX®
Now you can afford the ultimate inspection tool. Gain the competitive advantage and take care of more customers. Blow them away with dramatic MSX thermal images that clearly reveal problems from sources of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
FLIR E4, E5, E6, E8 with MSX® Enhancement
- Display: 3” color LCD
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- Easy-to-use, weighs only 1.2lbs
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric jpg
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 hour life
- Spot Measurement mode
- Simultaneous storage of IR/Visual/MSX images
- Picture in Picture image (E6 and E8)
- Manual level and span thermal tuning (E6 and E8)
- Area Box Measurement mode (E5, E6 and E8)
Each includes power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software, USB cable, and hard transport case. E8 also includes extra battery and external battery charger.
- 4,800 pixels (80 x 60)
- 10,800 pixels (120 x 90)
- 19,200 pixels (160 x 120)
- 76,800 pixels (320 x 240)
MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement
MSX adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one thermal picture with numbers, labels, and other structural features intact so you’ll instantly recognize where the heat issue is.
Additional E4, E5, E6 & E8 Features:
- FLIR Tools reporting and analysis software included
- 2-5-10 FLIR Warranty
- Temperature range from -4°F to 482°F (-20°C to 250°C)
- Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for detection accuracy