ZB-100F Fan-Cooled Ultraviolet Black Light – Discontinued
The Magnaflux ZB-100F Portable Black Light System produces long wave ultraviolet light at 365 nanometers. A built-in, quiet operating fan located at the rear of the ZB-100F lamp housing dramatically reduces operating temperatures to under 85°F, for improved operator safety and comfort while simultaneously extending bulb life.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Cool running for increased safety and comfort
- Extended bulb life for greater operating efficiency
- Polycarbonate bezel shields operator’s hands from lens
- Cord-through-handle design reduces operator fatigue
- Rugged aluminum housing and reinforced fiberglass handle
- Recessed lens for bulb protection
Certification: Industry and Military Standards @ 15” (38cm)
|ZB-100F Ultraviolet Black Light
|Hand lamp with transformer – 12.5lbs
|Typical Visible Light
|10 Lux or 1 Foot Candle @ 15″ (38cm)
|85° F (30°C)
|Lamp to transformer – 10 feet
|Main Cable Supply
No resources available.