FIVE STAR TAM Panels
Defined as a “Penetrant System Testing & Monitoring Panel” or referred to by many in the NDT community as TAM or PSM-5 Panels, they remain the most practical and dependable means for meeting MIL-STD-6866 paragraph 5.8.3 in daily monitoring your Fluorescent or Visible Penetrant Inspection system.
Five Star TAM Panels are manufactured to meet and exceed Pratt & Whitney Specification 146040 as well as comply with all required industry standards. In addition, Rolls Royce has recently approved Five Star TAM Panels (polished and grit) under the newly developed MK II program. Approval is in conjunction with RRP 58003 and TSD 594-J OP210. Inquire if interested.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
FIVE STAR TAM PANELS (with or without handles)
- Penetrant Testing and Monitoring Panels (Polished or Grit)
- Polished TAM Panels come with Chrome Polish on left side and Grit Blasted on right
- Grit TAM Panels are Grit Blasted on both the left and right Side
- Grit and Polished are manufactured from a 4×6 Stainless Steel Plate with 5 indications ranging from largest to smallest at specified and approved sizes per TAM 146040.
- Certificate of Conformance comes with each and every Five Star TAM Panel
No resources available.