ZM-5 High Speed Rotating Scanner
The Zetec ZM-5 High Speed Rotating Scanner is a convenient handheld tool designed for rapid and thorough inspection of small diameter holes, such as bolthole and fastener holes. With its ergonomic design, the ZM-5 enables the inspection of hard to reach areas with ease. A state-of-the-art rotating transformer couples the eddy current signals for an improved operating life over conventional slip rings.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Rotation Speed 600 to 3000 rpm
- Frequency Range 50 kHz to 6 MHz
- Weight 145 g (5.1 oz)
- Size (L x W x H) 81 x 23 x 36 mm (3.2 x 0.9 x 1.4 in)
Supported Instruments and Components
- Zetec MIZ-21C using the 6-ft ZM-5 High Speed Rotating Scanner Control Cable (111A810-00)
- Cable Connector – 18-pin Lemo
- Rotating Scanner Probes with 4-pin Fischer connector from Zetec or other manufacturers
Ordering Info 169A901-00 (ZM-5 includes a sturdy, lightweight carrying case, control cable, and USB flash drive with user manual)