XL Vu Versatile Video Borescope
The XL Vu VideoProbe™ system is a versatile video borescope that combines portability, durability with high quality imaging technology and measurement to help you make smart decisions fast. Designed with general inspection applications in mind, the XL Vu delivers superior resolution over conventional fiberscopes.
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Features and Benefits
- StereoProbe* and Comparison indication measurement
- Servomotor All-Way* Probe articulation
- Sealed housings for Dust and Water ingress protection to IP55
- Transflective sunlight readable LCD
- Image and video capture in Full VGA resolution
- Integrated Temperature Warning system
- Probe operates up to 100°C to gain access faster in high temperature applications where cooling time is needed
- Automated inspection reporting and data tagging software (Menu Directed Inspection)
- Live on screen Tip Map aids inspectors in guiding the tip during inspection. A grid shows the tip direction and helps inspectors maintain orientation or better navigation.
- 4 GB Internal Flash memory
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, VGA video out, headset/microphone port
- Two or four-hour Li-Ion battery
- Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Shipping and storage case with integral probe reel included with system
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- General Inspection