trueDGS® Phased Array Probes
The patented and highly advanced trueDGS® technology from GE’s Inspection Technology business has now been extended to a new range of ultrasonic phased array probes. These probes accommodate more accurate flaw sizing, greater probability of detection, and higher productivity in a variety of inspection tasks – especially for weld inspection in oil and gas, power generation and general fabrication applications.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with the following connector options:
- More accurate flaw sizing based on optimized reflection
- One probe in the field instead
- Much higher productivity due to time savings
- Much higher probability of flaw detection
- General testing of all type of welds (for example, those that are described in EN ISO 17640: 2010), especially if more than one angle of incidence is required.
- Set-through nozzle joints