TRITAN™ 365 UV-A LED Inspection Lamp (Rolls-Royce) – DISCONTINUED
This product has been discontinued.
Ultra-High Intensity, Multi-LED Broad-Beam UV-A Lamp Certified to meet Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 Requirements
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Large 4 inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensityof 2,500 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission—less than 1 foot-candle (10 lux).
- Long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization.
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications.
- Certificate of compliance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with each lamp.
- Faceplate with integral blacklight filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm.
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces.
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources.
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use.
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT.
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included.