TIV (Through Indenter Viewing) Hardness Tester – Discontinued
This product has been discontinued.
The TIV (Through Indenter Viewing) method is based on hardness testing according to Vickers; makes it possible to “see through” the Vickers diamond by means of special optics. The hardness is measured under load; as soon as the test load is reached, the image of the indentation is transferred and evaluated directly, automatically, and quickly.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Features and Benefits
- Indenter Viewing (TIV) method – can be used irrespective of the material without additional calibration
- Direct, automatic and fast measurement and evaluation
- Touch screen and LCD technology
- Easy operation – three screens for information in just a few screen clicks
- Mobility – rechargeable battery and auto shut off
- Hardness Testing according to Vickers under test load
- Through Indenter Viewing by means of special optics and a CCD camera
- Direct checking and assessment of the quality of measurement by observing the growing indentation on the color display
- Fully automatic evaluation of the Vickers indentation and determination of the diagonals without detour (via microscope)
- Independent of test direction and test object’s material
- Measurement range from approximately 30HV to more than 1000HV (depending on probe)
- Clearly arranged data memory for convenient and structured saving of the test results
- Test series can be recalled and edited