SONOTRACE® (Glycerine-free) General Purpose Couplants
Sonotrace® 30 is a general-purpose ultrasonic couplant in medium-thick gel viscosity for flaw detection and thickness gauging applications. This glycerin-free couplant is a great choice for applications requiring minimum halogens, sulfur and low melting point metals, and offers good performance at a lower price point.
*Sonotrace 40 discontinued as of August 31, 2018 – Sonotrace 30 is the recommended replacement.
$63.00 – $218.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Contains humectants to retard drying for longer inspection time
- Very good corrosion inhibition
- Nuclear grade
- Good surface wetting to quickly cover oily or dirty surfaces
- Water washable for easily removal
- Silicone free
- Glycerin free
- Slower drying
- Good price-to-performance value