SB-100P Series UV-A Lamp
**This Product has been Discontinued**
Super-High Intensity UV-A lamps. Developed to be very affordable, super-high intensity “workhorses” for MPI and FPI inspections.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Combines state-of-the-art innovations with proven features. The cord comes out of the staycool, contoured handle to prevent tangling, and the crack-resistant, tempered filter reduces replacement costs significantly.
- Lamp head and transformer base housings are constructed of a special heat-resistant engineering polymer that ensures years of rugged use
- Lamp head is ergonomically designed and detaches easily from the transformer base for comfortable, fatigue-free handling
- Transformer provides maximum power to the unit and features an indicator light to show when the lamp is on
- Easily meets ASTM UV-A intensity specifications for FPI and MPI
- Available in concentrated spot (SB-100P) and diffused (SB-100PD) versions. Spot configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,800 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm). Diffused configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 2,200 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Bulbs feature average rated life of 5,000 hours
Both models come with a special heat-resistant, 3-wire secondary cord. The primary and secondary cords are both 8 feet (2.4 m) long. Lamps are also available with extended length primary or secondary cords, or with a 35 foot (10.7 m) secondary cord housed in a retractable “flying” reel.
Also available: 100S/M-PQL upgraded, Premium QualityLighting (PQL), 100-watt, medium base, HID replacement spot bulb, for SB-100P Series lamps. Average rated bulb life is 12,000 hours. With upgraded bulb, SB-100P lamp has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 7,500 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
No resources available.