RotoArray Phased Array Probes
The RotoArray is a portable, manually operated, phased array, ultrasonic inspection device which can be connected to any suitable phased array flaw detection instrument to allow rapid scanning of a wide variety of materials and components. Well suited for scanning composite and aluminum aerospace components, the RotoArray can provide A,B, & C-scan images that are achieved with the simplicity of a handheld probe and with performance rivaling that of a full immersion C-scan system.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Use in any attitude including overhead
- Transparent tire for easy bubble removal
- Unique encoder
- 3 popular connector options
- Owner serviceable
- Platform for future models
- Interactive digital manual on UTprobes.com
- RotoArray – The Power of an Immersion C-Scan System in the Palm of Your Hand
- Flaw detection and thickness measurement in a wide range of materials and applications
- Provides fast, simple inspection during manufacture or during in-service inspection
Standard 51.2 mm width RotoArray:
The compact 51.2 mm RotoArray is designed for quick and easy scanning of a variety of applications. Its small design uses sixty four 0.8 mm elements to meet several aerospace composite specifications, and to allow it to be used in tight locations. Its light weight and ergonomic design keep the operator from becoming fatigued during long periods of use.
Standard 81.3 mm width RotoArray:
The larger 81.3 mm RotoArray is designed for quick and easy scanning in a variety of applications. It provides wider inspection coverage by increasing the size of each of the 64 elements in the array to 1.27 mm. Its light weight and ergonomic design keep the operator from becoming fatigued during long periods of use.
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the Waygate products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with Waygate products.