RHP Style Contact Transducers
- Permanent, abrasion—resistant wear plate
- Best match to metals
- Higher gain reserve than protective face models
- Comfortable grip
- BNC connectors (side or top mount)
- Custom configurations are available by special order
$362.00 – $737.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Standard Contact Transducers are designed for abusive “scrubbing” applications. RHP style probes feature ceramic wearplates for the best combination of acoustic matching and durability and stainless steel housings to resist corrosion. They feature an improved comfort grip and color band for frequency identification.
Gamma series are for applications where sensitivity and penetration are essential.
Alpha series have maximum bandwidth for axial resolution.
• General purpose, metal parts with simple geometry
• Manual inspection of plate, large forgings, billets, castings
• Lamination, delamination
• Bond testing
• Thick sections or difficult to penetrate materials