Rhinestahl Future Drive Electronic Engine Turning Tool
The Rhinestahl FutureDrive® Electronic Turnover Tool (ETT) improves the efficiency of engine borescope inspections by automating the process of engine rotation. The tool electronically rotates turbine blades for faster, more accurate inspections — eliminating the need for a second technician to rotate the engine shaft.
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Speeds turbine inspection by precisely positioning blades much faster than manual turning
- Reduced manpower — one operator can perform the entire inspection
- Programmable rotation speed, direction and interval control for accuracy and positive control
- Automatic blade counting for accurate inspections
- Allows for flagging of indications so they can be re-inspected in greater detail when the inspection is complete
- Overshoot-free operation for unmatched precision
- A universal tool with adapters available for specific engine applications