REL Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection System Model I2C
The REL Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection Model I2C system redefines human-driven fluorescent penetrant inspection equipment lines. The I2C FPI equipment comes in 3 sizes and is commercially available to private industry. This system includes ALL components to start FPI testing upon installation.
FPI Model I2C systems range in tank sizes from 2’x3’ to 4’x3’, with an ergonomic roller height of 36” from the floor, accommodate overhead monorail cranes with integrated lift assist to maximize operator safety, and offer built-in surrounds that collect and process effluents—containing them to the stations, NOT the plant floor.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Customizable configurations for Method A & Method D processing
- Can be deployed anywhere in the world
- Built-in surrounds keep effluents contained in the station
- Can accommodate overhead monorail crane system with integrated lift assist to maximize operator safety
- Tank sizes ranging from 2’x3’ to 4’x3’
- Ergonomic roller height of 36” from the floor
- Complete manual included
- Designed to work with LOCKTIMETM, REL’s paperless Industry 4.0 Processing database.
- USAF: Type II, Class A Standard form meeting
- USAF: PD-AFLCMC EZPT-03-19
- Airbus AITM6-1001
- NADCAP AC7114/1
- ASME BPVC
- ASTM E165
- ASTM F601
- ISO 3452
- ISO 3059