Marietta NDT Real-Time Cabinets are widely used in the automotive, medical device, and aerospace industries for the inspection of small to medium sized components.
Their typical solution allows the source and detector to move in the vertical plane while allowing the part to rest on a floor-mounted manipulator with a rotary table. Five axes of motion give the operator infinite adjustability to position the part. These cabinets are configured with an X-Ray source up to 450kV and a real-time imaging panel.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Standard product design for fast delivery
- BRH radiation interlock switch
- “X-Ray On” light
- Adjustable leveling pads
- Five axis part manipulator
- Marietta NDT motion control software
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Computed tomography reconstruction software
- Heavy-duty upgrade for loads up to 500lbs.
- Variable detector collimator option
No resources available.