PTZ Inspection Camera System
The PTZx Inspection Camera System is a turn-key pan/tilt camera with user-friendly joystick controls, slip-ring cable reel and expandable illumination attachments.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- 360-degree continuous rotation, 270 degree tilt
- 40x optical zoom
- high-res CCD imager with sensitivity control for reflective surfaces
- corrosion-resistant nickel-plated aluminum with stainless steel
- submersible to 100ft
- LED lamps adjustable to 4000 lumens
- auxiliary LED lights
- 5” TFT color LCD screen with sun shield
- Date/time stamp
- Stills captured as uncompressed BMP
- Video recorded as AVI
- Integrated mic with on/off
- SDHC card storage up to 32GB
- up to 45m cable reel (extendable up to 90m)
- Auto/manual focus
- Adjustable light intensity control
- Adjustable video brightness
- Camera position memory
- Image control (below, left to right: grid, reticle, negative image, image flip, freeze frame)
- Nuclear Power: Reactor pressure vessel, reactor cooling pumps, steam generator channel head, nozzle welds, fuel pool, fuel assembly, spent fuel, IWE/IWL exams.
- Fossil Power: FAC & MIC inspections, baffle plates, HP steam headers, tank and vessels.
- Refining & Petrochemical: Tray-towers, refractory and glass-lined vessels, tanks, pipe racks, heat exchanger internals, baffle plates