Protective Face Direct Contact Phased Array Probes
GE’s protective face direct contact phased array probes can be used in any inspection task for which conventional straight beam probes are used, especially if an inspection under multiple angles is required. Typically, these include the inspection of billets, large welds, castings and forgings.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
PhasorOmniscan™ *Hypertronics™ **
- Straight beam phased array contact probe of the B S and MB S probe
- No wedges or delay lines needed
- Exchangeable non-abrasive protective membrane (ES-45/ES-24)
- Ergonomic B S/MB S housing as known from conventional probes
- Sectorscan of Â± 30° for 2 MHz and Â± 20° for 4 MHz version (B S) Â± 45° for 2 MHz for 4 MHz (MB S)
- Usable as standard phased array straight beam probe
- Features DGS sizing over the full steering range (B S) Â± 35° (MB S) and when operated on PHASOR XS instrument.
- Multiangle inspection of thick parts
- Large and medium welds
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the GE products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with GE products.