phoenix v|tome|x L 300
The phoenix v|tome|x L 300 is a versatile high-resolution microfocus system for 2D and 3D computed tomography (microCT) and 2D non-destructive X-ray inspection. It is equipped with a unipolar 300 kV/500 W microfocus source and handles large samples up to 50 kg and up to 500 mm in diameter with extremely high precision. The system is a great solution for void and flaw detection and 3D metrology (e.g. first article inspection) of composites, castings and precision parts, e.g. injection nozzles or turbine blades.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Extremely high magnification allows quantitative NDE for high absorbing samples due to unipolar 300 kV tube design (5 mm distance between focal spot and sample size)
- 3D Metrology package for dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
- Failure detection and reproducible 3D metrology of steel parts and large aluminum castings
- Easy switching between 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT) mode with details up to 1µm
- Wide application spectrum of very different samples without change of X-ray tubes
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant images by high dynamic temperature-stabilized GE DXR digital detector with 30 fps (frames per second) and diamond|window (optionally)
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by velo|CT
- High precision and reproducible 3D metrology with click & measure|CT using datos|x – automated generation of first article inspection reports in < 1h possible
- up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament (optionally)