GE’s 80 Hour Phased Array Course teaches the fundamentals of Phased Array technology in an 80-hour instructor-led course. Students will learn the principles of the technology, and detailed operation of the instrument and probes. This class is designed to keep a very low student-to-instrument ratio for a more hands-on, practical learning experience.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Other subjects covered in the course include:
- Sector, Linear & Top view Scans
- Angle Beam calibrations using Phased Array
- Flaw Sizing with Phased Array
- Phased Array in lieu of Radiography
- Weld inspection & weld flaw image interpretation
- Overview of inspection codes
This course is a two week course with Week 1 comprising the first 40 hours of the 80-hour course, and Week 2 comprising the second 40 hours of the 80-hour course.