PFCR and PFCS Style Protective Face Transducers
Can be used with three types of protective face:
- Membrane improves coupling on uneven or curved surface
- Wear cap extends transducer life indefinitely when replaced periodically
- High temperature delay line enables testing on surfaces up to 400°F (200°C)
- BNC connector, side (PFCR) or top (PFCS) mount
- Protective face option kits sold separately
- Custom configurations are available by special order
$510.00 – $836.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
The Protective Face Combination transducers are designed to allow one basic transducer to be used with three different types of protective face: membrane, wear cap, or delay line.
All models have BNC connectors, PFCR are right angle mount and PFCS are top-mount.
• General purpose, larger parts with simple geometry
• Forgings, billets
• Plates, bars, square profiles
• Containers, machine components, shells
• Inspection at high temperature with delay line