MSWS Phased Array Probes
GE’s Inspection Technologies business manufactures a wide variety of phased array transducers for use with Phasor XS and other ultrasonic flaw detectors. These MSWS Phased Array Probes offer a small contact area – fitting on standard single element MSWS wedges. These probes are comparable to standard single element MSWS probes, but with Phased Array capabilities. Available with 3 different connectors.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
PhasorOmniscan™ *Hypertronics™ **
- Small contact area
- Fits on standard single element MSWS wedges
- Comparable to standard single element MSWS probes with Phased Array capabilities
- Available with 3 different connectors
- General weld inspection, smaller objects, thinner sections
- Tubes, pipes, pressure vessels, containers
- Pumps, vlalve housings
- Turbine blades, shafts
- Wheel rims
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the GE products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with GE products.