Modular X-Ray Vaults
Marietta NDT modular vaults are typically used with film radiography, computed radiography and real-time inspection manipulators. We will be glad to equip your modular vault with state-of-the-art X-Ray sources and imaging devices.
Marietta NDT is well-known for their high quality X-Ray vaults. With today’s lean manufacturing, systems may need to be relocated quickly in order to meet your changing production needs. Their unique design allows their vaults to be disassembled by your in-plant staff without modifications of shielding requirements.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Marietta NDT X-Ray vaults meet 21CFR1020.4 radiation safety requirements and other federal and state mandated requirements as needed.
- Heavy duty steel frame construction
- All lead shielding is encased in painted steel skin
- Radiation interlock and warning system
- “X-Ray On” Light
- Emergency E-STOP switches
- Interior fluorescent lighting
- Interior 120V AC outlets
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Optional motorized part-loading door with safety stop
- Optional overhead tube gantry
- Optional hinged operator access door
- Can be designed to meet regional seismic requirements
No resources available.