Magnaflux M-Series Mobile Power Packs
The Magnaflux M-Series Mobile Power Pack facilitates testing of large and abnormally heavy parts.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Magnaflux understands some parts cannot be moved so the magnetizing station needs to be brought to the part. The M Series offers a solution by providing an adaptable mobile unit. These units feature AC or Half Wave DC output. Output rating is based on Load Specified. Note: M-2030 for long cable output is designed for applications in which the power source cannot be close to the inspection piece. This unit designed to work with long cable lengths necessary for inspecting large parts (i.e. power generator parts).
- Ability to easily move the unit to the part for inspection
- Convenient hook on back side of unit to wrap cables after use, saves space as well as keeps cables lasting longer without being dragged along the floor when moved
- Digital Meter Display
- Two Bus Bars for Connection
- Push button Switch for AC output
- Push button Switch for HWDC output
- Push button Switch for Mag – Momentary – magnetizes as long as button is pushed
- Push button Switch for Demag – One touch auto cycle and switches to decaying AC automatically
- Push button Switch for power on/off
- Push button Switch for pulse – 1.5 sec on, 3 sec off for 30 sec
- Infinitely variable current control
- Two (2) fixed heavy-duty casters
- Two (2) swivel casters with locks
- Lift hooks for extra unit mobility (M-2030); Lift brackets for extra unit mobility (M-2040 & M-2060)
- 115 Volt Convenience Outlet (10 amp)
- Thermal Overload for circuitry protection
- PLC Circuitry for extra reliability
- Secondary Current Control
- Flow through cooling for heat dissipation
- Solid State Switching (AC to HWDC)
- M-2030 Output: 3000 amps AC and HWDC magnetizing current; M-2040 Output: 4000 amps AC and HWDC magnetizing current; M-2060 Output: 6000 amps AC and HWDC magnetizing current
- M-2030 Output rated with 90’ total of 4/0 cable; M-2040 Output rated with 30’ of 4/0 cable; M-2060 Output rated with two 30’ of 4/0 cables ran in parallel
- Dimensions: 46” L x 23” W x 39” H
- Weight: 780 lbs.
- M-2030 Available Voltages: 380, 415, 460, 575, 50 or 60 hertz, single phase power; M-2040 Available Voltages: 230, 380, 415, 460, 575, 50 or 60 hertz, single phase power; M-2060 Available Voltages: 380, 415, 460, 575, 50 or 60 hertz, single phase power
- 7% Duty Cycle (maximum output with 1/2 minute ON time)