Magnaflux A-Series Wet Horizontal Unit
The Magnaflux A-Series offers great part mobility for finding surface and sub-surface defects, and the versatility of using AC or DC magnetization (except for the A-2030). The two outputs are independently adjustable to set each magnetic field, circular or longitudinal. Magnetization shop time is adjustable, allowing better development of indications.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
The Magnaflux wet bench equipment offers the flexibility, field intensity and part range capabilities to identify surface and sub-service defects across a broad range of parts by providing the specific unit best suited to your needs.
- NEW Touch Screen Interface with standard and optional features. New standard features include:
- Current Type Selector
- Adjustable Mag Shot Timer
- Double Mag Shot
- Innovative pump system for fluid delivery, agitation with easy maintenance access
- Push bar design for easy activation
- Current assurance indicator for magnetic current flow
- Large, easy to read Digital Ammeter
- Independent Contact and Coil Current Controls
- 12 inch (30 cm) diameter coil
- Footswitch-activated pneumatic headstock
- Adjustable tailstock with crank
- Stainless steel tank
- Front and rear maple hardwood grilles
- Microprocessor control advanced technology; reduce components and increase reliability
- Solid state circuitry
- Liquid Resistant panels, allow ventilation while inhibiting fluid intrusion