iRis DVR X Video Borescope
The iRis DVR 5 Video Borescope is a hand held videoscope with video & image recording, text, 4-Way articulation, large 5″ LCD, rechargeable 6-hour battery and comparison measurement. Available in 4 & 6mm diameters. Lengths from 1.5 to 7.5m. Perfect for a variety of industrial and aerospace related video borescope inspections.
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Diameter: 4mm (.157 in) | 6mm (.236 in) | 8mm (.315″)
- Length: 1.5M (4.9 Ft) to 7.5M (24.6 Ft)
- Articulation: 4-Way
- Direction of View: 0° Degrees (Forward)
- Field of View: 90° Degrees
- Display: 5 inch (12.7 cm) VGA LCD
- Still Image Recording: Yes
- Video Recoding: Yes
- Media: Removable 32GB SD Card
- Text Annotation: Yes
- Digital Zoom: 3.5X
- Comparison Measurement
- Battery Life: 6 Hours
- Working Length: Multi Layered Tungsten Braid
- Water Proof: 14.7psi (1 Bar)
- Weight: 1.35 Kg (2.97 Pounds)
iRis DVR XA Upgrade:
- Available in 6.0mm diamters only
- XA Model includes Interchageable Side View Tip Adapter
- Field of View: 90° Degrees
Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable Side View Tip Adapter: The iRis DVR XA Option offers an interchangeable forward and side view tip adapter. This increase the video borescope’s ability to inspect orbital weld, turbines, around tight passages and more.
- 5.0“ (12.7cm) Display: The large integrated display on the iRis DVR X Videoscope system provides superior image resolution versus other video borescope’s tiny 3.0” displays. The large and razor-sharp images on the DVR X Video Borescope
- 6 Hour Operation Time: The iRis DVR X Videoscope includes a rechargeable high-capacity battery that extends uninterrupted operation time up to 6 hours. This is 3 times longer that comparable videoscopes and video borescopes, allowing you to complete your inspection with time to spare.
- 4-Way Articulation: Users can easily steer the iRis DVR X Videoscope in all directions with deflections as high as 160°. Other comparable systems fall flat with weak 90° deflections. The iRis DVR X Videoscope achieves precise tip positioning and can see in areas other video borescopes cannot.
- Large Digital Storage Capacity: The iRis DVR X Videoscope can record as much as 32 hours of video and thousands of digital images. Other video borescope systems will only record one hour of video, hardly enough to complete most inspections.
- Video Borescope Measurement: The iRis DVR X Videoscope uses the comparative measurement method to determine the size of a damaged spot. This is the only video borescope in its range to offer any sort of measurement feature.
- Multilayered Tungsten Braid: The iRis DVR X Videoscope has a flexible working length that is constructed from high strength tungsten. Comparable video borescopes offer stainless steel or PVC. Tungsten resists 5 times the abrasion stainless steel does and makes a tougher, longer lasting video borescope.
- Text Annotation: The iRis DVR X Videoscope is the only video borescope in its class that offers text annotation. Information can be directly written on the inspection image for later review and reporting.
- Display size: 5.0“ (12.7cm) TFT color
- Display resolution: VGA (640×480 pixel)
- Operating system: Real-time operating system, with on-screen menu
- User interface: Direct action keys / function keys / arrow keys
- Languages: English, German, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish
- Video interface: Composite video-out (BNC)
- Power supply, primary: Rechargeable Li-ion battery. 6 Hour Operating Time
- Power supply, secondary: 12V adapter (optional accessory)
- Video format: AVI (.avi) (with time and date stamp)
- Image format: BMP (.bmp) (with time and date stamp)
- Storage: SDHC memory card up to 32GB (FAT32) (8GB is provided in delivery set)
- Image sensor: Advanced chip on the tip image sensor
- White balance: Factory default or user defined
- Zoom: x 3.5
- Invert: Horizontal and vertical image inversion
- Brightness: Adjustable
- Contrast: Adjustable
- Color: Adjustable
- Text annotation: Built-in full screen text overlay generator
- Type: High-power LED (4mm fiber / 6mm – LED on the tip)
- Illumination control: 3 steps
- Color temperature: 6500k
- Average lamp lifetime: 5000h
Video borescope Probe
- Diameter: 4.0mm and 6.0mm
- Working length: 4.0mm = 4.9 – 9.8ft (1.5 -3.0m), 6.0mm= 4.9 -24.6ft (1.5 – 7.5m)
- Articulation: 4-way / 360° control 4-way / 360° control
- Articulation angle: L/R | U/D: 100°/100° | 160°/130°
- Integrated objective lens: 90° FOV 90°FOV
- Braid: Multi-layer tungsten braid on PU jacket
- Ergonomics: ± 90° rotatable display unit, alt. ±90° rotatable scope handle
- System weight: 1.35Kg (2.9 Lb)
- Dimensions: 180mm x 105mm x 45mm
- Housing: Rugged PU, with integrated rubber shock caps
- Protection class: IP53
- Tip operating temperature: -13°F to 176°F (-25°C to +80°C)
- System operating temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C to +46°C)
- Storage temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to +60°C)
- Relative humidity: 95% max. – non condensing
- Waterproof: Probe and distal end up to 14.7 psi (1 bar- 10.2m H2O)
- Resistance: Probe and distal end to oils and saline
- Carrying Case: 508mm x 373mm x 147mm / 4.5kg