iRis DVR 5 Video Borescope
The iRis DVR 5 Video Borescope is a hand held battery operated industrial video borescope with high resolution CCD image and interchangeable optics. Large 5 in. LCD, video recording, text, comparison measurement. and more. 4, 6 and 8mm diameters available. Lengths from 1.5 to 7.5m. Perfect for inspection of wind turbines, aerospace and other industrial applications where portability is necessary.
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Diameters: 4, 5, 6 or 8mm (0.157, 0.196, 0.236 or 0.815 inches)
- Lengths: 1.5 to 7.5 Meter Length Available (5 to 24.6 ft.)
- Articulation: 4-Way
- High Resolution CCD Image
- Intchangable Forward View & Side View Tip Optics
- High Definition VGA LCD Display
- Built-in Video Recording & Digital Image Capture
- Supports up to 32GB SD Card
- Digital Zoom Function 3x
- Key Board with Text annotation
- Battery Operation: 3-hours
- Measurement: Comparison
- Water Proof: YES
- Industrial Video borescope Construction: Tungsten Braided Sheath
- Industrial Grade Storage and Transportation Case
Features and Benefits
Interchangable Tip Optics. The iRis DVR 5 Videoscope offers a complete range of forward and side view tip optics. Multiple fields of view, depths of field allow you to choose the perfect image for your application.
High Resolution CCD Image. The iRis DVR 5 Videoscope image is produced by a super hi-res CCD camera chip that yields a superior image and color representation in the darkest area. Ther video borescope systems in the price range of the iRis DVR 5 Videoscope use CMOS imagers which do not yield as high quality an image.
Ergonomic. Adjust the LCD screen for optimized view and/or rotate the industrail video borescope handle for a comfortable operation of the tip articulation of the distal end. Perfect for left – or right-handed users.
Digital Recording Of Video & Still Images. Record your entire video borescope inspection on video or capture still images for later review and documentation.
Extremely Compact Dimensions. Small dimensions and lightweight allow use of the iRis™ DVR 5 industrail video borescope system in the tightest and most remote spaces.
Large 5″ VGA Display. Brilliant 5″ TFT VGA display provides razor-sharp images. Even outdoors or viewing from the side the LCD resolution is still ideal.
Camera Control. Dynamic camera modes, (automatic, short exposure, long exposure and manual) to provide well balanced inspection images in large vessels and areas where addition light output may be needed.
Zoom & Inversion For Still Image And Videos. Thanks to the 3.5 times zoom you can see more detail of your inspection. The horizontal and vertical image inversion changes or corrects the images orientation for optimum viewing.
Integrated LED. The high-power LED is a high-intensity white light to illuminate even the darkest inspections. A color temperature of 6500K ensures perfect color reproduction. 5000 hours of operating time saves money spent on replacement lamps.
Light Intensity Control. 3-stage adjustable high-power LED achieves optimum illumination of the inspection object.
On-Screen-Menu. Clear, intuitive and easy. The On-Screen-Menu guides untrained users intuitively through the menu. The on-screen text generator allows users to save text directly on the video borescope image.
Lithium-Ion Battery. A rechargeable high capacity battery offers more than 2 hours of operation. The iRis 5 Video Borescope can also be operated with the AC adapter.
Video Out. The composite video output allows connecting an external monitor or screen to allow multiple users to view the inspection.
iRis DVR 5 Video Borescope System Includes The Following: iRis Compact “Roll Along” Transportation, Storage and Operating Case, Objective Lens Included: DOV 0°/FOV 90°, Li-Ion rechargeable Battery (1 set), Charger for rechargeable Li-Ion Battery and 4GB SD Memory Card
- Display size: 5.0“ (12.7cm) TFT color
- Display resolution: VGA (640×480 pixel)
- Operating system: Real-time operating system, with on-screen menu
- User interface: Direct action keys / function keys / arrow keys
- Languages: English, German, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, and Turkish
- Video interface: Composite video-out (BNC)
- Power supply, primary: Rechargeable Li-ion battery (3Hour Operation Time)
- Power supply, secondary: 12V adapter (optional accessory)
- Video format: AVI (.avi) (with time and date stamp)
- Image format: BMP (.bmp) (with time and date stamp)
- Storage: SDHC memory card up to 32GB (FAT32) (8GB is provided in delivery set)
- Image sensor: High resolution Super HAD CCD image sensor
- White balance: Factory default or user defined
- AGC level (gain control): Adjustable
- Gamma: Adjustable
- Zoom: X 3.5
- Invert: Horizontal and vertical image inversion
- Brightness: Adjustable
- Contrast: Adjustable
- Color: Adjustable
- Text annotation: Built-in full screen text overlay generator
- Type: High-power LED with high transmission fiberoptics
- Illumination control: 3 steps
- Color temperature: approx. 6500k
- Average lamp lifetime: approx. 5000h
- Diameter: 4.0mm 6.0mm 8.0mm
- Working length: 4.9 – 13.1ft (1.5 – 4.0m) 4.9 -13.1ft (1.5 – 7.5m) 4.9 – 13.1ft (1.5 – 7.5m)
- Articulation (bending neck): 4-way / 360° control 4-way / 360° control 4-way / 360° control
- Articulation angle* L/R | U/D: 100°/100° | 100°/100° 100°/100° | 160°/130° 100°/100° | 160°/130°
- Integrated objective lens: X – –
- Interchangeable objective lens: – X X
- Side view tip adapter: o (only with int. objective lens) X x
- Braid: Multi-layer tungsten braid on PU jacket
- Ergonomics: ± 90° rotatable display unit, alt. ±90° rotatable scope handle
- System weight: 1,35Kg
- Dimensions: 180mm X 105mm X 45mm
- Housing: Rugged PU, with integrated rubber shock caps
- Protection class: IP53
- Tip operating temperature: -13°F to 176°F (-25°C to +80°C) (284°F/140°C less than 5 Minutes)
- System operating temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C to +46°C)
- Storage temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to +60°C)
- Relative humidity: 95% max. – non condensing
- Waterproof: Probe and distal end up to 14.7 psi (1 bar- 10.2m H2O)
- Resistance: Probe and distal end to oils and saline (5%)
- Carrying Case 508mm x 373mm x 147mm / 4,5kg