IR Type Immersion Transducers
IR Immersion transducers have a UHF connector.
- Focal length must be specified. For available focal lengths, refer to the table below.
- Waterproof cables can be found in the link below.
- Custom configurations are available by special order
$409.00 – $872.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
IR Immersion Transducers are used where.25″ to .5″ diameter probes are desired,but where space constraints exist that prohibit the use of standard ISS Style transducers.
IR Style transducers have a right angle mounted UHF connector and will fit into a 1.5 cubic inch area.
The IR is available in both the Alpha and Gamma series and can be focused for critical applications to improve near-surface resolution or sensitivity to small discontinuities.
• Parts with irregular or complex geometry, such as gears and valves
• Automated or mechanized scanning
• Applications requiring very high near surface resolution or detection of very small flaws
• Scanning pipes, tubes and tanks
• Plates, billets and bars
• Disks, axles and shafts