IPS Type Immersion Transducers
IPS Immersion transducers have microdot connectors.
- Focal length must be specified. For available focal lengths, refer to the table below.
- Custom configurations are available by special order
$409.00 – $599.00
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
IPS Immersion Transducers with small diameter cases are designed for immersion applications where transducer size limitations exist.
The Alpha series are designed for maximum bandwidth and resolution capabilities.
The Gamma series are for increased sensitivity and penetration.
All IPS Transducers have Microdot connectors. For best results the connector should be sealed with a non water soluble grease.
• Parts with irregular or complex geometry, such as gears and valves
• Automated or mechanized scanning
• Applications requiring very high near surface resolution or detection of very small flaws
• Scanning pipes, tubes and tanks
• Plates, billets and bars
• Disks, axles and shafts