Integral Wedge Phased Array Probes
GE’s integral wedge probes allow an easy transition from conventional to phased array inspection. The integral wedge probes offer a durable and ergonomically-designed, die-cast housing as known from conventional probes.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
These probes can be delivered with three connector options:
PhasorOmniscan™ *Hypertronics™ **
- Easy transfer from conventional to phased array inspection
- Durable and ergonomically-designed, die-cast housing as known from conventional probes
- Existing mechanics and probe holders can be re-used
- Non-detachable wedges, no coupling loss between probe and wedge
- Replacement soles (sold separately) for extended service life
- 3 different connector types available
- General weld inspection: MWB for small parts, SWB for thick parts
- Other applications where conventional MWB or SWB probes are in use
* Omniscan™ is a trademark of the Olympus Corporation which has no affiliation with the GE products.
** Hypertronics™ is a trademark of the Hypertronics Corporation which has no affiliation with GE products.