InSite CT Eddy Current Test Instrument
The InSite CT eddy current crack and flaw tester is built to operate right on your production line, capturing defects on your critical automotive or medical components. Testing time is measured in seconds or fractions of a second, and integration with material handling systems is simplified using the InSite CT’s full industrial I/O capabilities. The InSite CT works with Criterion NDT’s custom probes allowing for testing of complex geometries such as bearings, gears, axles, pistons and tubing.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
Features and Benefits
• Test up to eight locations at once on complex geometries
• Easy to use interface makes it easy to set-up and operate
• Excellent signal-to-noise ratio offers superior detection
• Fast sampling capability allows the InSite CT to keep up with production line speeds
• Industrial I/O capabilities simplifies integration with material handling systems
• Multi-frequency testing can help locate sub-surface defects
• Clean non-destructive test method eliminates needs for chemicals and reduces human errors
• Multiple languages supported