GE Film Digitizers FS50/FS50B are designed to provide high-end performance in film digitizing, offering superior quality at high throughput. The steel housing is ideal for the industrial environment of NDT applications. All standard film formats can be digitized, up to a width of 35 cm (14 in.), without length limitation in resolutions between 50 μm and 500 μm. The FS50B is the first and only digitizer on the market that handles the full density range in one working range with the requested contrast sensitivity.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Increased productivity through faster scanning speeds
- Adjustable scanning speed
- High levels of accuracy and detection due to high scan resolution
- Particularly suited for inspection of multi-thickness and composite components
- Digital image with 12-bit
- In conjunction with Rhythm software, ideal for on-stream inspection of pipelines in a wide range of industries
- Utilization of diverse plate types
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT) dedicated system
- X-ray control with bar code reade
- Meets the requirements for class DS film digitizers, according to EN 14096 Part 2