FC-Series Fan-Cooled, Portable UV-A Lamp
**This Product has been Discontinued**
Ergonomically Designed, Cool-Running UV-A Lamps.
Request a Quote
We pride ourselves in providing fast deliveries. However inventory changes rapidly and on occasion some items may not be in stock. If you require an expedited shipment, please contact us via e-mail or call our office to confirm availability of an item. *Nominal lead times vary by product.
- Quiet, built-in fan dramatically reduces running temperature, provides more comfort and safety for users, and ensures long bulb life.
- Ergonomically designed with the handle and cord at the balance point of the lamp head. As a result, the lamp can be held for longperiods with little user fatigue.
- Special remote lamp switch in the pistol grip prevents accidental shutoff, while separate fan control switch allows for safe cool-down.
- Lamp head is housed in a super-strong engineering polymer that is dent-proof and impact-resistant. Weighs just 3 5/8 lbs (1.6 kg).
- Easily meets ASTM UV-A intensity specifications for FPI and MPI
- Bulb features average rated life of 5,000 hours
The FC-100 comes with a 100-watt bulb, available in concentrated spot (FC-100) and diffused filter (FC-100D) versions. Spot configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,800 μW/cm2 at15 inches (38 cm). Diffused configuration has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 2,200 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm). Both lamps come with 8 foot (2.4 m) primary and secondary cords. Lamp head weighs just 35/8 lbs (1.6 kg).
The FC-100M has the same specifications as the FC-100 model, but is a direct replacement lamp for use with Magnaflux® magnetic particle machines.
Models are also available with extended length 20-foot primary and secondary cords.
No resources available.